Monday, November 25, 2013

Blog?? what's that??

What Is Blog?? 


ok...that's what we call blog......the definition of course

actually, I'm not going to do a class on what is the blog? everyone knows what a blog? I just want to share the reason I create this blog (ada org pedulik ke kenapa??haha) .... The reasons are:
1) mcm menarik je...mcm menarik je.....

2) I'm just want to improve my English (OMG...OMG)...I will try to make an English entry                 (WOWW...nak wat entri dlm English...kononla kan)

3) I want to share about the nursing profession ... because I am  former nursing student who just graduate  UiTM student tau) and will be SRN (hope so) ... feel like to share what should not forget which is what I     was learned before as a student and will still remembered for the rest of my life....


No comments:

Post a Comment